Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:09:54 -0500
From: "Mike Canfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] M1 or Amsoil prices
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Levi,
  I will have to check on that again.....I'll make a point to give
Roger a
call and get a current price......Maybe I should just get an Amsoil
dealership and sell it to all the MBZ guys........Seems Mobil 1 is
getting
too hard to find what you want and then when you find it they change to
something else..........I just put the 15K mile oil in my Heep
Cherokee......Took 3 WalMarts to find ONE extra quart of the 10W-30.
Good
thing it doesn't use any, just wanted a spare quart in case it decides
to.

I'll let you know what I find out.

Mike

http://mail.yahoo.com