Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:57:13 -0500
From: "Mike Canfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] M1 or Amsoil prices
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Curt,
  Is that the extended performance 10-30 or the regular M1?  I run the
extended performance so I don't have to do an oil change every 2 weeks
or
so.

Mike

http://mail.yahoo.com
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Dec 15 17:13:08 2006
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:10:24 -0500
From: Steve MacSween <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Goofy post redux

on 12/15/06 12:02 PM, Marshall Booth at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> To IMPROVE the chances that everyone was as pissed off by the post as I was!
>
> Marshall

Hey, join a couple of Yahoo groups and you get to read junk like that almost
every day. Their spam control in open groups is non-existent.

Mac