Oh yeah, my wife went to IU. Bloomington looks like a fun place to live for
relatively young folks like us. About the only place I'd personally want to
live in IN (no offense). Living there would make the trip to go see her
family (like we're doing Friday - DREAD) a much shorter trip.

I have really wondered why the police don't make it much easier on
themselves and harder on us by driving totally unpredictable cars - say
something with some big dents and multi-colored.

Sounds like, from some of y'alls talk that some agencies are mixing it up a
bit. That's scary. I mean, you want to be able to do 80-85, if conditions
permit, even if the speed limit is 60-65. That's the only reason I'm like a
hawk for cop cars.

Brian

Ed Wrote:

We have some sneaky precincts in Indiana though, I remember a few
years ago the Bloomington force (huge college town, go IU) had an
undercover Mustang that had a *For Sale* sign in the window