David wondered:

"They also warned me that my lower roots were "curvy" and
they might have to leave a piece of root in, if it broke off.  I'm not
sure what the consequences of that would be."

The five minute video I watched today while in the chair waiting for the Dr. to come in said if a bit of root was left over, it "usually" wasn't a problem. They also said that a piece of root could come off and be left in your sinus, which would lead to more surgery. It was very noticable how many times the words "to have this procedure done is YOUR decision" were uttered in five minutes. Now I just have to wait until the 18th...get off at 0700 after working a 12 hour shift and get the buggers cut out at 1000. I may not need the sleepy IV.

Bob R

-----