To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190D pics

I had a similar experience with Percocets a couple years back.  I had a
kidney stone (avoid these, they are not worth the trouble!) and the
doctor gave me some for pain.   The dispenser at the drug store asked
me if I took painkillers or narcotics of any kind, and I of course said
no, why do you ask?   He replied that I probably need to be in bed when
I took the Percocets, then.

 I had an "episode" at 5 am, finally gave in a took two at 5:30.
Within a minute I was comatose, woke up at 9:30 but couldn't focus both
eyes at the same time in the same place, and finally managed to get to
the phone at 10:00 and call in.

For the life of me I cannot understand why someone would call abusing
these things "recreational".  "Suicidal the slow way" is more like it,
who wants to be incapacitated?

Peter