Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 02:17:51 -0600
From: "Zoltan Finks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190D pics
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Bob, hope your procedures go well.

The topic of wisdom teeth is of high interest to me, as I still have my
two
lower ones at age 36. I had the top two pulled because they each had a
cavity. Am weighing the risks against the benefits of having the lower
ones
pulled (you probably know that the lower ones are more risky).

I ask my dentist and oral surgeon if these two lower wisdom teeth will
give
me trouble of any sort between now and my funeral. It's quite hard to
get
any concrete answer (I'm just looking for their opinion, but I've run
into a
lot of hesitancy to give opinions on the part of healthcare
professionals).

Brian

Bob wrote:

let's see...I need three wisdom teeth cut out (snip)

http://mail.yahoo.com