I was sort of thinking of flushing out the whole system and converting
it back to AutoFrost, or even R12.  Though I know that the HC
refrigerants are NOT good in a leaky system, because the individual
component gasses do not bleed off at the same rate, so if you have
leaks, you end up with a sub-optimal blend of gasses.

Guess if the R134a has eaten the O-rings I need to replace them in any
case....

Allan
--
1983 300D