Yeah, I used a green unleaded pump the other day. I think it was one of
those stations with the green and yellow splat as their logo. It's in a tiny
township on my way to school where they stare at you good and hard because
you ain't from around here, and you don't drive a pickup or an early 90's
rusty Buick. I do so love pay-at-the-pump. No more waiting behind lottery
players.

And I was going to say, yellow seems to be the secondary color for diesel at
the pump.

Brian