Hi there colleagues

Happy New Year from the Antipodes. Don't know how your winters are progressing, but this summer, we're having a mild winter.

Warrant of Fitness tests are imminent so it's time to install the new rear suspension struts on my 1985 300TD. I don't intend to fit them myself but I would like to safe precious funds by preparing as much of the vehicle as possible. Saves paying my MB-fixer to do what I can myself.

So, what's the plan? I gather that the struts are installed from within. Presumably this means tearing out all the luggage compartment flooring and panels? Anyone done this before?

Cheers

Euan

1985 300TD 5-spd manual
204K mi