I think that is brilliant. It presented a fact to the audience, and left it up to them to research it to figure it out. How economical.

Chris Kueny ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
78 Chevy Custom deluxe
'85 300TD
'02 Subaru Outback

: Re: [MBZ] Someone on Letterman just purchased a diesel

I happened to be watching Letterman last evening (actually, early this
morning) and saw the topic in question.  Actress Mandy Moore was telling
Letterman that she had purchased a 1982 Mercedes Diesel and converted it to run on Vegetable oil which she purchases at Costco in 5 gallon jugs. I was
laughing that neither one of them could figure out how a car could run on
vegetaqble oil, but they decided that it wasn't really important and
concluded the interview.

Regards,