That is a good point about the screws and bolts on the Jeep. I had one of those and a little S15 p/u, changing the headlight on the truck reqd 4 different tools to get off 4 different fasteners -- torx, philips, flat, and I think a hex head. That right there encapsulates the American auto industry.

I found some tilt column instructions on the 'net somewhere, had to fix mine at one point and with that info it was actually pretty easy. Never would have tried it otherwise.

--R

Mike Canfield wrote:
Those GM tilt columns SUCK to work on!! After working with all sorts of fasteners I think IMHO the worst to deal with is XJ body Jeep Cherokees with about 14(not really...) different sizes of Torx head screws and bolts on EVERYTHING........A little road salt and you might as well forget even the most simple chores.

Mike