Euan wrote:
> Will the imminent replacement of my suspension struts jack my butt up too?

If they leak too badly to hold pressure it sure will.
I just hope you don't have failed accumulators, which resulted in pressure
spikes that blew the strut seals and hammered the control valve to death.
Adding a control valve and a couple of accumulators to the job will make
it even more pricey.
At least you have the old square rebuildable control valve, not the
newer round disposeable valve found in 201 and 124 chassis. I lucked out,
getting a used control valve for $50 that actually works, and new
accumulators on sale for about $80 each. (all prices in USD)
Still need to get some of the proper fluid, I thought I could get it
at the local airport and didn't order any with the accumulators.

Mitch.