From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Harry Watkins
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 11:00 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Kaleb or anyone, a shipping question

Thanks Tom

Here are the UPS guidelines for bare metal shipping.

Packing:
Please tape corrugated cardboard pieces to all sharp or protruding edges for
protection.
Cover the other surfaces of the item as needed.

Labeling:
Please tape your address label securely on the flattest surface of the item
that you are shipping.
Cover the entire label with clear tape.Do not use "flying tags" (tags that
hang from the item that you are shipping).