From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Feb 05 19:38:26 2007
From: "Billr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 14:37:38 -0500
Subject: [MBZ] '81 300 CD  in Jacksonville

FYI - Didn't give the mileage.  Any interest I could look at it and take
pictures, but call him first.
My nephew is a local mechanic who is familiar with MB's and works on my
300SD.  He could do a once over on it if there is serious interest.
BillR

1981 Mercedes Benz 300CD
1981 Mercedes Benz 300CD - Green Ext. with Beige Int.- Body in good
condition - Int. needs a little work - Asking $1,500.00
Accessories:
Hard Top, Power Steering, Power Windows, Cruise Control, $1,500.00
Name: David
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 904-699-3774