To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 2:19 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Brake Theories

Hi, All.
It's too cold and windy to go out and check my brakes on the 190DT, so I'll ask dumb questions in the warm. Whilst driving yesterday I heard a right rear brake scrape when nearly stopped. Looked thru the wheel, nothing. The brakes were done about 2 months ago, by me, new disks and pads and shoes from Rusty (All Hail Rusty!), so the only things that I can think of are:- Seized caliper or blocked hose or? All comments reviewed for content.
TIA
Fred Moir
Lynn MA