"Levi Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Agreed.  Or compared to an old Mercedes.  My 83' 300D doesn't seem
> to use THAT much oil, (it's been on M1 15-50 for a while now) but it
> is VERY serious about marking it's territory anywhere that it parks.
> In multiple spots.  I definitely don't need to worry about weeds
> growing under the engine in my gravel driveway.

Odd.  My 300D never leaked, even after I switched to Mobil-1 and used
it consistently for a few years.  Then the correct M1 began to be hard
to find locally and I so I've been using Delo for the last couple of
changes -- and now I have a couple of drops on the garage floor every
morning.

Allan
--
1983 300D