You realize this is somehow your fault, right?

Bob R.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Diesel List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:31 AM
Subject: [MBZ] argh, Wimmins!

So my wife calls "The truck won't turn." WHAT? What in hell could be wrong.
Well, in fact the truck won't start, she ment the truck won't turn over.
Now she claims this is what she said last weekend when the transmission was messed up. Anyway I ask her do the lights come on? Sure all lights are a go, the truck had just stalled and now won't restart. Did she try to restart in the road? Yes but now she's pulled over in park. Oh, well it won't restart in drive, but now she's in park. "Put it in neutral" we've had trouble with the neutral safety switch but its like once a month so I haven't bothered to mess with it. Truck starts right up. We've been through this like twenty times, she knows what the neutral safety switch is, knows its failing or out of adjustment or whatever, KNOWS the fix just can't think to do it on her own...

I'm amazed sometimes, its like trying to teach my mother to use the computer.

-Curt