Yeah, and you know, "wimmins" may have some faults but they are still sort of
nice to keep around, don't you think?

Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Zeitgeist
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 1:05 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] argh, Wimmins!

I know this thread is supposed to feed into a larger gender stereotype about
chicks not getting "car stuff", but having worked as a mechanic in the past,
I can tell you that there are a vast vast vast number of men out there who
are equally or more clueless about these matters.   In some way they're
actually worse, since as men, they feel social pressure to know "car stuff",
but lack the capacity to adequately hide their ignorance, and come off
sounding really stoopid in the process.

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel: "I drive in a persistent vegetative state"
'87 300TD intercooler/propane #22 0-60mph 7.3sec (222k)
'84 300D (219k)
Gashuffer:
'89 Vanagon Wolfsburg Edition (187K)
'89 Audi 90Q (202k)