Yes, but the sill plate is usually wood, and doesn't require absolutely flat and plumb mating surfaces that a 2 -post lift needs, with exact placement of the threaded bolts within lass than a 16th of an inch....

Werner

----- Original Message ----- From: "John W. Reames III" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Got a Lift?

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Mitch Haley wrote:
I always wanted to cast the mounts into the concrete rather than drill.
I'd love to have four huge u-bolts under the concrete, even if I have
to bend them myself to get the right spacing. Adviseable or not?

Sill plates in buildings are bolted down with an "L" bolt which is cast
into the walls/footing below.

-j.