Don,

I agree, but in today's world the number of "knowledgeable" parents is diminishing and to save the "kids" it's important to have an alternative. And today, there ain't one....

If you know of parents who don't know how to train their kids to drive, volunteer to do it. You will save a life...!!!

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix AZ