I have no idea what you are talking about. You haven't been using cleaning
solvents without proper ventilation, have you?

On 3/16/07, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

so I went ahead and decided to try bidding on a couple of cars online.
So how does this work, people bid sort of like ebay before the real
auction then people at the real auction can outbid those that already
bid online or do none of the bids start going in till the real auction?
  Reason I ask is that it says I am current high bidder.  That seems
like there is online bidding going on right now.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  (2x) 91 300D 2.5 Turbo, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL,