I dont know if I won or not, nobody every contacted me. I will probably abandon the texas cars for kids deal, seems to be to big a hassle.

Rich Thomas wrote:
Did you ever figure out the auction process? Did you "win?" If so did you actually acquire the goods?

--R

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
so I went ahead and decided to try bidding on a couple of cars online. So how does this work, people bid sort of like ebay before the real auction then people at the real auction can outbid those that already bid online or do none of the bids start going in till the real auction? Reason I ask is that it says I am current high bidder. That seems like there is online bidding going on right now.