Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> You might also want to look at Insurance Auto Auctions -- I found
> out that the local PBS TV station runs their donated cars through
> IAA.  IAA is a big outfit and they have locations all over, and
> auctions of their stuff (a lot of wrecks) every now and again.  I
> think you need a salvage license but in TX it is cheap to get,
> probably same in OK.  I looked at their web site once, they had
> listings of the stuff for sale in each location.

IAA is the group that took away my totaled F150 last year.  I think
they are pretty much all wrecks and salvage stuff -- didn't know that
they took the charity cars too, I figured those went for scrap if they
were basket cases, or were sold as used if they had clear title and
were in reasonable shape.

Allan

--
1983 300D