Which ones won? I saw one in Houston back in the fall, we discussed it a bit, I forget now what it was, some German soap powder sponsor or something.

--R

Loren Faeth wrote:
Amen   That is a good description of what Mercedes do best.

The new STAR has an article about 3 elderly MBs running in the Carrera Panamerica, 2 pontons and a 111. Two of the trio won their class, the third, with an ameteur driver did respectably. All were essentially stock. 110s and 111 on rough terrain are amazing. I never drove a ponton, so i can't say about them.