To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 1:03 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Off Topic Acura's

Anyone know anything about the Acura Legend. I am looking at a 1995
Acura Legend (with 90,000 miles) for my wife.  It is cosmetically
perfect condition. Paint is perfect, leather seats are REALLY nice.  I
have not gotten to drive it or even here it run yet.  The Legend is the
bigger of the Acuras at the time and was replaced by the RL in 1996.

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 137K