Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:36:39 -0700
From: Zeitgeist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Off Topic Acura's
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

<rant>
Yes, I acknowledge that .00001% of the population can actually use
their
SUV's "functions" .00002% of the time, but up here in Western
Warshington,
they're about as useless as tits on a bull, yet they're still absurdly
ubiquitous.  My wife's "new" Quattro wagon puts her somewhere in with
that
silly mix, but hey, she says she needs AWD--pfft, whatever.  My
neighbors
have a Ford Exploder and Lincoln Navigator--they're both 2WD!!!  WTF's
up
with that?
</rant>

Damn, I'm full of piss n' vinegar this morning.  The Jehovah's
Witnesses
better not show up at my door, today.

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Apr 10 18:35:05 2007