she's a girl, forgive her.  I mean, seriously.

On 4/9/07, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If somebody is going to be too lazy to even change their own oil, they
should at least look under the car and see if anything is leaking out
and check the level before the leave the oil change place.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  92 300E 4Matic, (2x) 91 300D 2.5 Turbo, 90 420SEL,