From: Donald Snook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 04/25/07 11:41 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Ebay selling advice
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I have never sold anything on Ebay.  So, I am wondering if anyone has
any hints about making sure I don't get screwed.  (it may be too late
now, since the car is already for sale.)  But, I guess the thing to know
is that I should watch out for fake cashier's checks and obviously I
won't release the car until I have the money.  Any other thoughts?

As an update - two people have bid on the car. It is up to $3175.  It is
not to my reserve, yet. If anyone is curious - the reserve is $4900. So,
if you want it that is the price.  In fact, if anyone on here wants it
for $4900, I will end the auction early.

8 people are watching it- which makes me feel a little like Big Brother
is watching you.

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 137K (For Sale)