Donald,

Make sure the car is EXACTLY as you stated in the listing. Even better condition than listed. For some reason the sellers I have dealt with on eBay are less than honest about their product and get bad feedback.

Give it a quick wash and vac before delivery. Make sure fluids are up, wheels aired, and everything you said is working.

Payment is best if it is cash or you and the buyer take his cashiers cheque to the bank together. Let him know that is the plan. It has a better chance of being real if he knows the bank will process it in front of him.

Lurkers may be waiting to swoop in at the last moment, but you should see some activity either early or in the last 12 hours as it heats up. If you have some bids, that tends to make others bid, and the original fellow to up his bid.