Like I said, I still have those posts.

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:33:37 -0500
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] radius arm?

My new truck is down at the shop, tranny leak, was loosing some coolant,
and a front end noise.  Anyway, tranny leak, they have some new vented
dip stick tube, was building pressure blowing fluid out, no big deal.
Coolant leak they said was the turbo coolant line something or other,
and the front end is idler arm and pitman arm.  Anyway, the coolant line
and front end stuff doesnt seem to be covered by the warranty.  In the
contract, it says the radius arm and bushings are covered, but doesnt
list idler and pitman arm.  Isnt a radius arm the same thing as an
idler/pitman arm?
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK

Guess that coolant line was the water pump after all.