Yeah, I wonder how many billions they lost on this venture. Guess it was German arrogance, "Ja we will go and show those Amerika people how to run a auto business".

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Chrysler sale

Well, it's time to declare success on the original big deal and give all
the insightful execs involved big bonuses for their unique business
acumen and astounding management skills in this wonderful achievement.
And the board needs to vote themselves big bonuses too for their
detailed oversight and guidance through the original purchase and now
the sale.  Oh, and the CEO needs to make a few more really funny
commercials too telling us how great his stunning contribution was.

--R