Very nice.........

Congrats.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Robbins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:50 PM
Subject: [MBZ] Gotta brag -- Check out my $3200 '87 300TDT

What do you guys think?

http://www.ece.msstate.edu/~jer99/mercedes/300td/

Everything seems to work... from the cruise to the A/C. It has a brand new injection pump, and the tranny was supposedly recently rebuilt (have receipt for IP, not for tranny). The engine barely sounds like a diesel when driving around!! The suspension is probably original.... it is VERY hard to drive in a straight line. The nitrogen spheres are also completely gone... I'm thinking about upgrading to Sportline suspension while I'm in there. We'll see how all that goes. Will be a few months before I've got the time/money to get started on it.
John