CASH ONLY!! If they can't go to the bank and bring you cash tell them to go fly a kite. No reason they can't if they are legit.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Zoltan Finks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 2:21 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Safe forms of payment in a car sale

I'll hopefully be selling my car very soon, and I thought that forms of
payment such as certified check, or money order were some of the safest ways to go (as opposed to a personal check). But now I see that a certified check
seems to be the weapon of choice in the scammers' arsenal?

When selling a vehicle, what are some of the safest ways to accept payment?
I'll be doing this transaction in person.

Brian
83 240D