Had a quick look at their site, I like it.  They will probably get some of
my money in the not to distant future. :-)

Thanks for the link.

Ed
300E

On 27/05/07, Luther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.armstrongtools.com/about/usa.jsp
Add to that a lifetime warranty on their tools....

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (271,xxx mi) needs head