Absolutely understandable. I always question whether I'm getting paranoid,
but it seems drivers are getting worse by the month. Red light running and
cel phone talking in particular.  Often when I think someone is
intentionally driving agressively toward me, I find a little girl yapping on
a cel happily. So that's surely the one huge downside to bike riding.

Brian