Okay, I'll do all that. Thanks, RLE.

Brian

> <<Interesting you mention this. Just yesterday, I must admit, I did not
> notice one of these little signs posted at the right edge of the bike
trail. And
> I was upset that two cars did not yield to me. I honestly did not think
they
> had the right of way to cross into the straight-line path of bicycle
traffic
> on the trail. Wife pointed out the miniature stop sign to me. That's
cool.

> It looks like you had better read up on responsibilities and rights of
bicycle riders when using the public right of way. It's in the traffic
code in your
state. On Seattle's Burke-Gilman trail, automobiles crossing the trail
always
have the right of way and are protected by full size stop signs. If the
rider
is on his bike, he must stop and yield. If he dismounts, he becomes a
pedestrian with the rights of same and I would probably stop for him.
Otherwise, I
don't stop. BTW, the trail and streets are publicly owned.

And when I am planning a right turn, I get close to the curb to prevent
anyone passing me on the right. Remember, when you are mounted, you are a
vehicle.

RLE