Dunno about the Q  that happens in a coup[le of months for me.

As for laptops: I was just working on a merge in Word/excel when a longtime friend walked in. He said "I don't know anything about Apple" I said, "Oh actually, right now I am running windows. It just happens to be running on a Macbook." I was kinda startled, because once you are in Word or Excel, it doesn't make much difference what is running underneath.

For my $$$, the Macbook with Boot camp and windows is ideal. For surfing and itunes and I-anything use the mac. When you need Windoze, boot it into Windoze and go. They are under a grand, Wicked fast, and fairly reliable. I would purchase the applecare within a year of purchase. That means if anything does fail, Apple will fix it for 3 yrs, not just 1.

Completely compatible with  itunes and ipods and i phone and I-anything.

Loren
Lotsa Winders boxes, 2000 Pro, XP pro, Server 2003R2, Exchange, SQL 2005 etc.
an Ibook
and a Macbook
And several old Macs
and several Apple IIs still hanging around