From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of BillR
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 3:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] O.T. Dipping My Toe in the Pool of Technology

I got very tired of the high cell phone bills and went to a pre-paid
$0.25/minute plan.  I just kept my old phones.  $100.00 prepay will rollover
for a year [more than enough for my wife and M-I-L], and after 3 months I've
used @ $70 on mine.  MUCH less $$ than I was paying before.  Doubt I'll ever
BillR