"Peter T. Arnold" wrote:
>  Turns out the wiring was fried inside & Under valve
> covers which threw a bunch of related codes including CPS.  I cannot
> fault the shop, I had told them to fix it.

Sounds reasonable now.
If I were they, I'd replace the CPS first thing, given the code,
then explore further if necessary. If they gave you the old CPS
you might keep it as a spare.

I wonder if this is an inherent problem, and the oldest engines
(94-96ish) are just now seeing the results of the insulation
having to endure years of high temps. Cummins is sounding better
all the time.
Mitch.