with mint nikkormats selling for $75 on ebay, it's hard to go spend
leica money for an old school camera.

the only rangefinder i've ever used was a german made graflex and i
never came to like it.  jaime is big into the cheap voigtlanders, but
i don't like his either.  I also used to shoot a lot of TLR, but now i
generally just use the canon 10D as it is so convenient.

then again, i might use a leica for 3 minutes and have my mind totally
blown forever.