From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Trampas
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 7:22 AM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] CIS rebuild kit

Thanks to everyone, however I have put complete set of new injectors in the
car.

What I am looking for is the diaphragm for the CIS unit such that I can
remove unit and clean out.

I have tried to clean unit out, well as much as possible, but it appears
that there is some solid trash in the unit and/or the diaphragm is not
operating correctly.

Initially at idle I was getting zero fuel on one cylinder (also tried
different injector) after removing CIS unit and spraying CIS unit with carb
cleaner I was able to get some fuel at idle, which improved the miss a bit.
But it still is not correct.

If I can not get a rebuild kit for the CIS unit I guess I could build a EFI
system for the car and/or spend $1200 for a new CIS unit.

Trampas