My BiL brought his burbinator by for an AC recharge.
Unfortunately that's not what's wrong with it.  Surfing
for an hour or two got me nothing on how it's constructed.
The compressor wouldn't cut in, though the low side pressure
was plenty high and the switch on the accumulator was closed.

I jumped the compressor on to see what happened.  The pipe to
the condensor gets hot, pipe from gets warm.  By the time that
small line gets to the firewall it's ice cold.  Accumulator
itself is warm, the suction hose at the compressor is coolish.

Unfortunately my gauge set wouldn't go on the high-side fitting,
so I don't have that pressure.  No idea why the compressor won't
run either.  Anybody got a quick checklist or a place to look
for the same?  He's leaving tomorrow AM, so I probably won't
have time to do anything but who knows...

Oh, and the burbinator has rear AC too.

-- Jim