Not really, they are safety rated but if they have gone rusty..........
Anyway, a while back I bought a pair of 5 tonne rated stands and they
are the ducks guts when compared to the pissy cheaper stands that I used
to use.
On the cheaper ones the car can be rocked a little bit but the car is
solid as rock on the 5 tonne ones.
However all this talk about axle stands is distracting the gun crowd
from their little discussion.