Robert Bigham wrote:

> I never before heard of a wheel so tight it took driving with
> loose lugs to get it loose fro the hub.  Wow.

Usually caused by corrosion bonding between the wheel center hole
and the hub. Give both a few strokes with a wire brush. I've had
to loosen lugs and drive back and forth until the wheels pop loose
before, almost always with aluminum wheels that hadn't been dislodged
in a couple of years. Haven't yet met a MBZ wheel that I couldn't
yank off by hand, but I'm sure it's possible.

Mitch.