And you're evidence is?
It is all very nice to try and discredit things we don't particularly
want to hear but once all the polar bears have drowned it will be you
and your super consumer mates who will have to try and explain that this
is all part of a natural cycle.
All I want is the truth, be it ugly or not. At least then we know where
we stand and can prepare, with things like huge moon bases.
To live in denial is not an option. However if it makes you feel better.