On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 22:07:19 -0400, you wrote:

>i've been stopping at every hardware/home/discounter store i pass for the
>last week looking for burgundy rustoleum.  my leg kills me every time i get
>back in the car.  it's 90 degrees outside.  no one seems to have it.
>
>i look online . my order is placed in 5 minutes.  they are paying the
>freight.  i'll have it within a week.
>
>how can your local hardware store compete with this?
>_______________________________________
Last year we remolded the Home interior.  Took the kitchen out to the
studs!  Spent the value of a Buick.
New high end cabinets from Home Depot, best to pay them to worry about
layout

$5,000 of appliances and stuff bought online, savings after shipping
was about 25%
"Pergo" style flooring for living room bought online, savings was
about 50%

My wife is a shopaholic, she like to get the last dime off the table.

Buying on line has been very good for us!

--

Regards,

Peter T. Arnold

2007 HHR, 2.4L/Auto, LT2, 12Kmi, No problems!
1987 300SDL  280KMI  Inherited by Grandson
1995 F-250 PowerChoke  199Kmi
1954 Metropolitan Convertible, Hanger Queen
Wife has a Cruizer, 80 Kmi, as reliable as an Ice Box, the car that is!