From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kevin Kraly
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 3:34 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] my $78 pawn shop kirby throws fire but keeps on vacuuming

You'll never be truely impressed with a vac until you have central vac...

My wife and I are once again on the house hunt, and most of them have
central vacs.  The house we looked at yesterday had a vac outlet in the
garage, quite handy for vacuuming out the vehicles.  It has 2 4 car garages,

each one was two cars wide and two cars deep.  My wife said that I could
fill them in no time!  I would have to have a steady stream of fixers coming

and going to make the payment though.

Kevin in Portland, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula who needed the passenger's lower BJ and the idler
arm bushing on that side as well
2006 Sprinter PV 1.6Kmi, die Kiste