Rick - I spent about 7 years in West Central [Veedersburg, IN] while I did grad
and post-grad work.  34 below one morning; coldest this FL boy ever saw.  Where
are you?  I am not thrilled with Jacksonville summers, but I don't miss IN
winters at all.  No snow blowers here, but I do use Sea Foam for my generator.
No complaints thus far - but thus far I have not needed it.
BillR
Jacksonville FL
1981 300SD  295k miles