Ooh, I like the sound of the Bombay.

I have often thought that if I got into a situation in which I could
not own a dog, I would get a cat that I could take on walks.

Actually, I saw a guy in the library with a cat on his shoulders. I
asked him about it when I ran into him outside. He said something
about his having anxiety and the cat is a therapy pet. I don't know if
he had it officially registered or what.

Brian