A coupla weeks ago I was cycling in the Lance Armstrong Livestrong
Challenge, in the countryside out around Dripping Springs TX, and a guy
in a pickup drove by me with a parrot sitting on a perch attached to the
passenger seat somehow.  The parrot looked like it was enjoying the ride.

That therapy pet thing will let you take them on airplanes -- remember a
couple years ago some woman took a not-so-small pet pig (her "therapy
pig") on the plane, and it got loose and was running all over?  Some guy
said, "Where'd you get the pig?"  And the pig said, "I found her at the
farm, now she takes me everywhere."

OK I made that last part up...

--R